Spa City Farmers' Market
Welcome to the Farmer’s market of the future! Here’s why:
- All participating vendors are premium local brands and the best of the best including a bounty of the State’s most sought after farmers and producers – to ensure the integrity of the market all vendors MUST be legitimate producers and open to facility inspection.
- Stunningly beautiful state treasure as the venue – The Lincoln Baths & Saratoga’s National Museum of Dance and Hall of Fame
- 100% dog friendly so bring the entire family (summer season.)
- Entertainment & educational section for the kids from crafts, face painting, caricature drawing to the balloon animals.
- Live music entertainment.
- Plenty of table space to sit, eat or just relax.
- Ample FREE parking.
- Open every Sunday (10am to 3 pm) all year round (indoors during the winter season, hrs. change Jan-April 10am-2pm) with the exception of any special events that may keep us home for safety and or logistical reasons.