What You Can Find At An Indoor Farmers Market
It’s cold outside, but that doesn’t mean that you have to go without locally sourced products! The Capital Region is full of local artists and farmers who bring their seasonally-appropriate goods to farmers markets all throughout the year to provide our region with the best local goods all year round.
While outdoor farmers markets are often associated with the beautiful rainbow of fresh fruits and vegetables, an indoor market holds the same value, even if you won’t be able to walk away with freshly-picked produce that will go into your next salad.
When you attend an indoor farmers market in our region, you’ll likely find:
- Homemade jams, spreads, hummus, salsas, and dips
- An assortment of locally-made cheeses
- Handcrafted alcoholic beverages - from ciders to wine, beer to liquor
- Homemade pasta
- Meat from local farms
- Local pastries and baked goods
- Handmade chocolates
- Handmade jewelry
- Work from local artists - including hand-knit items, wall hangings, and more
Ready to find an indoor market near you? Harvest Connect will help you get there.